Friday, June 22, 2012

June 22, 2012
Tuesday morning involved the extensive task of removing a black cedar hedge that outlined the dry garden (due to improper living requirements) in preparation for a  yew hedge that will be put in later this summer. Nate and I (Miranda) did a fantastic job.
There were several new plantings around the rock garden this week, including several small trees and shrubs.
As a full time student garden located at the Fanshawe College grounds I have thoroughly enjoyed my time out here at the A.M. Cuddy Gardens. There is a completely surreal feeling being surround by such a beautiful landscape. I will be counting the days until my return.

The Rose Garden in full bloom. So fragrant.

Rosa x 'Warm Wishes'
Warm Wishes Hybrid Tea Rose

Some beautiful yellow roses.


Rarely seen in bloom.
Arisaema fargesii
Jack In The Pulpit


No comments:

Post a Comment