Friday, May 18, 2012

Sun is shining.

Hello, Denise Rogers here I am on my summer co- op at Cuddy Garden we are fast approaching the open garden event. The sun is shining, and the flowers are blooming. We have lots to do before the big event, but I wanted to take the time to post some images of the plants putting on a show this time of year.


Narcissus 'Golden Bells'

Dodecatheon media

                                         
                


















On my venture through the wonderful gardens, I also noticed there were a couple different plants just about to bloom.

Asphodeline lutea


Chionanthus virginicus




           
                                                   
Aside from all the beautiful plants and trees that are in bloom in the garden,  I  wanted to mention a  gorgeous plant from the Louise Weekes collection that will be available for sale.







Paeonia Clare De Lune

 Featured this year during our Open Garden and plant sale June 2 & 3 will be a large collection of unique plants donated by Louise Weekes. 











No comments:

Post a Comment